Farewell to skin aging!
Beautiful and firm skin is pretty much everyone’s dream. Anti-aging creams can help with this. You can find out what else you should know about the cream here.
Pretty much everyone gets wrinkles at some point, of course nobody wants them. An annoying topic that, unfortunately, will come up at some point, willy-nilly!
Numerous factors influence our skin, nutrition, our lifestyle as well as internal influences (e.g. genes) and external factors (e.g. UV radiation or pollutants in the air). If wrinkles appear despite a balanced and healthy diet, exercise, little sunbathing, enough sleep and the like, that is by no means a reason to stop – quite the opposite, because our skin has to endure a lot every day. An extensive moisturizing cream is needed.
How do anti-aging creams work against wrinkles?
Now is the time for one anti-aging cream, because they care for, regenerate and smooth the skin. Perfect to prevent the first small wrinkles as much as possible and to reduce existing wrinkles. Of course, we would prefer to have a visible result immediately after using an anti-aging cream, but we have to be patient for that. Because in order to achieve a visible anti-aging effect, the cream must contain the active ingredients in the right concentration.
You can read here which content is particularly important in nursing and why:
- low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is the so-called “water reservoir” of the skin, which provides elasticity and resilience.
- Retinol (Vitamin A) inhibits the breakdown of collagen, lightens age spots and helps build skin structure and cell renewal.
- L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is an antioxidant, so it neutralizes free radicals that contribute to skin aging, but also helps against age spots and relieves inflammation. Vitamin C also ensures a stable collagen structure, i.e. it tightens the skin so that the formation of wrinkles is slowed down and the skin remains wrinkle-free for longer.
- vitamin E protects against free radicals that attack the skin structure, supports cell renewal and supplies the horny layer with moisture so that the skin does not dry out so quickly and becomes more elastic.
- peptides there are many, in order to achieve the desired anti-aging effects, an optimal combination of peptides and antioxidants in creams is crucial. Peptides have the important function of smoothing out wrinkles and promoting the body’s own production of collagen in order to look young and as wrinkle-free as possible, while at the same time strengthening the skin’s protective barrier.
- urea Binds moisture and keeps it inside the skin to protect it from drying out.
When should we start using a cream with hyaluronic acid and retinol?
Cell renewal usually slows down after the age of 25. The first small wrinkles then often form from the age of 30 to 35, because the older we are, the more the skin loses its resilience and elasticity. And the blood circulation and sebum production of the skin also decreases. Basically, wrinkles are partly a predisposition, which is why you may develop small wrinkles a little earlier. The moisture reserves of our skin are then no longer filled as well as they used to be and cell renewal is also slowed down. Creams with hyaluronic acid and retinol help us to reduce wrinkles, provide the skin with sufficient moisture, protect it from environmental influences and at the same time conjure up young and naturally beautiful looking skin. If the cream contains a sun protection factor, the care for your face is perfect, because your skin is also protected from UV radiation.
Welcome skin rejuvenation
Around the age of 50, most women enter their menopause, hormonal changes occur that can also be felt on the skin. The skin becomes drier from year to year and increasingly shows deeper wrinkles. Now at the latest – but preferably before that – it is important that you give your skin appropriate care in the form of at least one cream, because – as you know, your skin becomes more demanding and dries faster with age. An intensive cream with hyaluronic acid and retinol, for example, supports the skin sufficiently, protects it from it and makes the skin look young.
From 60 years and older you need particularly rich creams with anti-aging, which are intended for mature skin. Numerous care products are suitable for this. Creams with the ingredients: vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, urea, retinol, hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10 and minerals are particularly recommended. Trace elements such as magnesium, copper, zinc, silicon, folic acid or phosphorus are also among the components of a suitable and good cream.
Which antiaging cream is right for me?
Creams with hyaluronic acid, retinol and co. should do one thing above all: moisturize. In no case should they weigh down the skin. If this is the case for you, rest assured that this is not the perfect cream for your skin.
There are a wide variety of anti-aging creams. while at one Anti-aging day cream it is important that it absorbs quickly and has a light consistency so that you can use it as a great base for your make-up, yours Anti-aging night cream be a little richer. Your skin type will determine which cream is best for you. Dry skin, for example, enjoys generous hydration, while oily or combination skin has different needs and doesn’t want more hydration.
Tip: With a suitable voucher from OTTO you can quickly make a good bargain.
Time for the perfect facial care
A face serum is the optimal addition to the anti-aging cream. If you use both, you will quickly notice that the combination and concentration is perfect for your skin and complements each other well. The result: The skin will feel supple and beautiful and look young and smooth, so that you would not want to do without the serum or the cream.
Properties of a serum:
- Sera give the skin intensive care. Although they contain highly concentrated ingredients, they usually only provide the skin with sufficient nourishing active ingredients in combination with a rich cream.
- They have a light, liquid to gel-like consistency, but are by no means moisturizing.
- Face serums are super popular, not least thanks to their individual applicability.
- Compared to anti-aging creams, they are absorbed into the skin relatively quickly.