A great red ombre hair color. Pravana own design of hair dyes. All of the hair dyes already Pravana. There are four main colors. Pink, Magenta, Whild Orchid, Violet. Formulation and application description is given below.
Formula A (light shade on ends): Equal parts Pravana VIVIDS Pink and Pravana VIVIDS Magenta with a drop of Pravana VIVIDS Wild Orchid
Formula B (darker shade): Equal parts Pravana VIVIDS Magenta and Pravana VIVIDS Violet
1. Create the mixture of the lightest color you will be using. This will be the color you will end with at the tips of the hair. Take the ChromaSilk VIVIDS or Pastels color of your choice. Remember you can always further customize by mixing colors together, adding Pravana VIVIDS Clear to a mixture or choosing the color as is straight from the tube.
2. Begin in the front and apply Formula A onto pre-lightened hair. Deciding where you want the colors to blend is by artistic preference, but the lightest shade should be applied through the area you want the blending to begin.
3. Create your darker shade mixture.
4. Start applying Formula B from the area you want this color to be visible through to the previously applied lighter color. Once you have applied the darker color, use your fingers to work the darker color through the lighter color to create a blended effect. The amount of hair that is created by the blending of the two colors is up to you and will typically depend on the length of the hair you are working with. *Note – it is important to have a towel on hand and clean your hands between each section to avoid transfer of color from one section to the next.
5. Shampoo hair with Pravana VIVIDS Color Protect aftercare collection. Rinse with cool water.