find the best urologists, Urology Doctors in Istanbul and Turkey and learn about pioneering therapies used to combat urology-related diseases and treatments with our insider advice guide.
What is Urology?Urology It is the department that deals with diseases such as kidney diseases, urinary tract diseases, reproductive problems.
Who is a urologist?Doctors who specialize in both male and female urology, who deal with the urinary system organs and reproductive system organs in men are called urologists. Urologist It can also be defined as a specialist physician who organizes various diagnostic methods for the detection of diseases related to organs such as kidney, distance, producing, producing, penis, prostrate prostate and arranging the necessary treatment for the treatment of diseases. Urologists receive the title of urologist immediately after receiving about five years of urology residency training and six years of medical training. In addition to working in the clinic, urologists can also work in operating rooms by performing surgical interventions when necessary.
Which Diseases Does Urology Treat?Urologists deal with the health status and diseases of all organs of the excretory system. They also deal with the health conditions and diseases of the reproductive organs. Typical diseases that urologists deal with are:
- Urinary tract and kidney stones, Kidney, bladder, ovary and prostate cancers, Urinary tract inflammation, sexually transmitted diseases, Injury of excretory system and reproductive system organs, Urinary incontinence, Prostate, Infertility, Urinary tract obstructions, impotence
What Diseases Does Urology Treat in Men?While the department of urology is a department that looks at both women and men, it only looks at men in terms of reproductive organs. Gynecology department deals with reproductive organs diseases for women. Diseases that urologists look at in men include:
- Presence of stones in organs such as kidney and bladder, Urinary incontinence, Urinary tract infection, Tumor formations and cysts in urinary system organs such as kidney, bladder, urethra or reproductive organs, Testicular torsion, erectile dysfunctionVaricocele, Penile fracture, General wart, Peyronie’s disease, Enuresis nocturna, Hypospadias disease, Hydrocele, Addison’s disease, acute renal failure, Prostate related diseases, Presence of vesicourethral reflux, premature ejaculation, Priapism disease, Prostate cancer
What Diseases Does Urology Treat in Women?Urologists also deal with women. Unlike men, urologists only look at the excretory system organs in women. They deal with the detection of any problems with the excretory system and the treatment of diseases. Diseases that urologists look at in women include:
- Cyst or tumor formation in organs such as kidney, bladder, urethra, urethra, Urinary tract infection, Kidney stone formation, Urinary tract stone formation, Causing urinary incontinence, Chronic kidney diseases, acute kidney failure, Urinary tract stricture, Addison’s disease, Enuresis nocturna, Vesicourethral reflux, Bladder control difficulty
What Diseases Does Urology Treat in Children?
- urination problem
- blockages and other problems in the urinary tract structure
- undescended testicles
Advantages of Urology Treatments and Surgery in Istanbul TurkeyIstanbul It is one of the best options in the world for penile prosthesis applications in Turkey, testicular prosthesis placement, microsurgical varicocele surgery, MicroTESE, Endoscopic Ureteral Stone treatment, Prostate Surgery, Robotic Prostatectomy, urology related treatments and surgeries such as PRP for erectile dysfunction and recovery. , etc. The majority of medical tourists from the Middle East, Gulf and European countries visit Istanbul and Turkey for urology-related treatments and surgeries. Quality urologists, surgeons and doctors in Turkey are also one of the most popular and well-known in the world. You will also find top-notch clinics at very affordable prices.
How Urology Treatments and Surgeries Istanbul Turkey?If you’ve been considering urology-related treatments and surgeries, you’ve probably been shocked by the costs in the EU, UK, or US. However, when you compare the cost of services and the quality of service in clinics in Istanbul Turkey, you will agree that this is by far the most economical and practical way.
What Do Doctors and Clinics Offer?Most of the doctors and clinics offer a very well planned trip with guide and counselor;
- Your detailed treatment plan in Istanbul, together with all the logistics,
- A thorough discussion with the cost of the result you want,
- Your accommodation plan that best suits your needs,
- Pick-up from the airport to your hotel and clinic and vice versa,
- Your lifetime follow-up and maintenance service