Skin Flooding ensures radiant skin in winter
On windy days, the skin tends to be a bit dry and brittle. Skin flooding can help to get a radiant complexion again.
Cold winds are blowing outside and dry heating air awaits us inside. Our skin can sometimes get confused and chapped skin develop. This not only looks ugly, but is also uncomfortable. It’s tight, itchy and sometimes even peels a bit. To counteract this, the skin should be moisturized flooded become. Hence the name of the latest beauty trend, skin flooding.
What is skin flooding?
Skin flooding is about caring for the skin with as much moisture as possible so that rough areas of the skin don’t get a chance. We often use the wrong products, the ingredients of which contribute to our skin drying out. Therefore, with skin flooding, it is particularly important that beauty products with the right ingredients be used. Luckily, it doesn’t take much for the entire process, because to flood your skin with moisture is all you need three products necessary.
Which products do I need for this?
In the case of skin flooding, it is mainly Basic productsthat are good for our skin and provide it with enough nutrients. What you need is a mild cleanser, a serum and a moisturizer.
Cleansing is the be-all and end-all of facial care and should ensure a healthy skin barrier not too strongly worded be. Mild substances can also ensure pore-deep cleansing without attacking and roughening the epidermis. It’s best to choose one cleansing lotioncream or milk as they are gentler on the skin than a gel or foam.
The serum is the messenger. This means that it helps the skin to retain moisture on the skin bundle and infiltrate. The best way to do this is with one hyaluronic serumwhich increases the hyaluron content in our skin with regular use and thus not only counteracts dryness, but also help with wrinkles can. If you also want to fight them, taking collagen will also help. Check out our collagen powder review to learn more.
The moisturizers brings up the rear in skin flooding and ensures that the moisture stored in the skin is also drained receive remains. It seals our epidermis, so to speak, and also donates more moisture, which also creates the healthy shine that we still know from children’s skin. And your skin will be just as soft as a child’s after this simple skin care routine.
What is the best way to use the products?
The products have been found, now it’s time to put them to use, because that’s just as important. The best way to do this is as follows:
- The face will be for 60 seconds thoroughly cleaned with the lotion or milk and finally washed with lukewarm water so that no residue remains on the skin.
- Just lightly blot face with a fresh towel. At best, you should change it every four days so that you don’t redistribute the bacteria it contains on your face. The face should still feel a little damp.
- Now comes the serum, with which you work the moisture on the face into the skin. An amount roughly the size of a 20-cent coin is sufficient for this. Apply it to your skin and tap it in gently.
- The last step includes the moisturizer, which you will get after two minutes of waiting in massaging movements (without pressure) applied. Here, too, an amount the size of a 20-cent coin will suffice.
- Now the skin flooding is complete. You can repeat the process every evening.