this Istanbul Tourist Card is one Four common city gateways in Istanbultogether Istanbul Welcome Card, Istanbul E-Pass and Istanbul Museum Card. We’ve tested them all and here we’ll give you information and advice about the Istanbul Tourist Card, including is it worth it, what to get, advantages and disadvantages, the buying process, how to use it and how much to use it. You save money when comparing with other tourist passes.
What is Istanbul Tourist Card?
Istanbul Tourist Card a digital travel discount card providing entry and transport tickets to many countries The most important tourist places of Istanbul Along with a variety of guided museum tours that provide skip-the-line entry in a simple, convenient, convenient and fun way.
The pass lets you choose between them instead of paying for each item separately 75+ things to do in Istanbul so you can fit as much as possible into your stay for the price of one set. you will be valuable discounts until 75%.
After purchasing the pass, will be delivered to your mobile phone and will be ready for use upon arrival.
There is four types Istanbul Tourist Card (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 Days).
Valid from 1 to 10 days starting with your first activation, depending on the pass you purchased.
The toll depends on how many days you want to use it. Prices per person are below:
- 1 Day Card – 95 € (Adult) | €55 (Child)
- 2-Day Card – 105 € (Adult) | €65 (Child)
- 3-Day Card – 125 € (Adult) | €75 (Child)
- 4-Day Card – 135 € (Adult) | €85 (Child)
- 5-Day Card – 150 € (Adult) | €100 (Child)
- 7-Day Card – 175 € (Adult) | €125 (Child)
- 10-Day Card – 195 € (Adult) | €145 (Child)
you will have access under lots of attractions and services with about 75% off. You will be Save over 250 € !!!
- 1-time access to the following attractions
- Free access to these state museums only by taking guided tours
- Discount on one-way airport transfer. You can choose the direction
- Chat service via WhatsApp (Weekdays: 10:00-18:00; Weekends: 11:00-17:00).
- Pickup and drop-off only from hotels in Sultanahmet, Eminönü, Sirkeci, Laleli, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş and Şişli for dinner cruise, Bursa tour, Sapanca Lake tour and Şile & Ağva Day Trip
- Hagia Sophia, Dolmabahçe Palace, Grand Bazaar, Blue Mosque tour guide.
- audio guides
- The Harem section is not included in the Dolmabahçe Palace museum tour.
Places to Visit and Tours:
- English Hagia Sophia Guided Tour
- Dolmabahce Palace Guided Tour in English
- Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Grand Bazaar Guided Tour
- Byzantine Hippodrome Guided Tour
- Istanbul Museum Card
- Topkapi Palace Museum
- Topkapi Palace Harem Section
- Hagia Irene Museum
- Galata tower
- Galata Mevlevi Lodge
- Rumeli Fortress Museum
- Adam Mickiewicz Museum
- Islamic Science and Technology History Museum
- Great Palace Mosaics Museum
- Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum
- Archaeological Museum Tour
- Tiled Kiosk Museum
- Ancient East Museum
- Tomb Museum
- Photo Shoot with Ottoman Dress (1 Person/Pass)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- SEA Life Aquarium
- Sapphire Observation Deck with 4D Skyride Simulation
- Illusion Museum Istiklal
- Anatolian Illusion Museum
- Hop-on Bosphorus boat tour (1 ring or 1 day, Bosphorus or Golden Horn)
- Bosphorus boat tour
- Islands boat tour
- LEGOLand (adults cannot enter LEGOland without children)
- Xtrem Adventures
- Pera Museum
- Dialogue in Silence
- Dialogue in the Dark
- Istanbul Airport Shuttle (One-way)
- Jungle & Dungeon & Safari
- Sakip Sabanci Museum
- Reverse House Photo Experience
- Jungle & Dungeon & Safari (cannot be visited without children)
- Selfie Museum
- Istanbul Segway Tour
- Emaar Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Istanbul Toy Museum
- istanbul aquarium
- VR Helicopter – Flyride
- Mirror Maze
- Flyzone Demirören
- Istanbul Flyzone Shopping Center
- Flyzone Lens
- Flyzone Torium
- Balat Toy Museum
- Wox Turkey Illusion and Toy Museum
- WhatsApp Traveler Support
Access the following by pre-booking and presenting your Tourist Pass ID:
- Discount on one-way airport transfer. You are allowed to choose the direction
- Whirling dervish ceremony (advance reservation required)
- Bosphorus dinner cruise. Including dinner and shows (requires advance reservation)
- Bursa Day Trip (requires advance reservation)
- Sapanca Lake & Maşukiye Daily Tour(advance reservation required)
- Sile & Agva Day Trip(advance reservation required)
- Miniaturk Park & Eyup Sultan Mosque & Pierre Loti Half-Day Tour(advance reservation required)
- Frankenstein Horror House
- Discounted COVID PCR Test
- Discounted Wi-Fi device
- Concierge Services
- Offers and Treats
- Privileged Travel Services
- Special Discounts
- Istanbul Transportation Card
How much will I save?
You can see that the regular prices of the above (at the ticket office at the location) include a hell of a lot of worth of attractions. Istanbul Tourist Card;
- 3-Day Pass: you will save Save 207 €
- 5 Day Pass : you will save Save 277 €
- 7-Day Pass: you will save Save 302 €
What you need to know before you buy
* Istanbul Tourist Card, online/digital migration.
* receipt you get is it your digital transition for login to the included attractions (except the state Dolmabahçe Palace).
* Everything support is provided in English.
* Valid for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 consecutive days.
* Some attractions require reservations. To do this, download the Istanbul Tourist Card application.
* All attractions are single entry except for the Boat Tour, which is valid for 1 day or 1 full loop.
* All children will be required to present their valid passports to verify their age at the museum entrance.
How to Use Istanbul Tourist Card?
The process of buying
Choose transit time and number of passengers and instantly buy online with your credit or debit card. They will instantly email you your pass. And after receiving your confirmation email within 15 minutes, your pass will be active. See below for detailed explanation on how to purchase.
Making Your Reservations
You will book attractions, sights and services through the mobile app and your digital pass on your phone. Be sure to book some of the popular attractions as early as possible to avoid the last-minute rush. On your pass you will find detailed information about tour and booking experiences and services that require advance notice.
Access Attractions and Experiences
You only need to show your digital pass, emailed after your purchase, to access points of interest. NO printed tickets, NO hidden and other payments. You will participate in FREE guided tours provided to access state museums.
Airport Transfer Service
With your pass, you will receive one-way airport transfer service. If you book your arrival airport, you will be met at the airport by their staff. And depending on your reservation, you will be taken to your hotel or Airbnb in a shared or private vehicle. Same as outgoing service.
When you need help with your stay in Istanbul or your Pass, you can contact the team via WhatsApp, Facebook, Online Chat, Email or phone.
How to Get Istanbul Tourist Card?
The Easiest and Cheapest Way
We recommend that you purchase the Istanbul Tourist Card from their website. istanbultouristpass.com
you can cancel All reservations are free with FULL REFUND up to 24 hours in advance.
Our Istanbul Tourist Card Experience
* Our Istanbeautiful.com team members (four of us) tested the Istanbul Tourist Card. It was great and there was a lot. The transition has made our Istanbul days much more relaxed, exciting and easier to plan and navigate attractions.
* We planned and saw the most popular attractions and sights of Istanbul at fixed and discounted prices every day.
* Of course, we couldn’t get 75+ attractions in 2 days, but even if you go to Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace, Big Bus and Bosphorus Cruise, you will pay with the money you will pay. The rest of the attractions and services will be in your pocket for FREE.
* The mobile app was very easy to use as the digital transition was there. Using it to plan our Istanbul days was practical and efficient.
* The mobile app also served as a city guide book, which is a great feature. The attractions, sights and services we booked from our mobiles worked. You’ve seen your digital pass before entering the attraction.
* We did not see or receive any negatives or any hidden fees.
* We tried the Whatsapp support they mentioned and we were satisfied with the service. We pretended to be lost in the city and asked for help or just the attractions and they responded very quickly and helped us.
*We can say that the Istanbul Tourist Pass can be one of the must-have travel convenience tools. We strongly recommend it to anyone who will stay in Istanbul for at least 3 days.