We all know, no doubt, that head lice can be just as annoying. Head lice are small metabolic creatures that invade the scalp of humans, live on the scalp and feed on human blood on the scalp. If your scalp is infected with lice, itching starts on your head. Unfortunately, when lice spawn 10-15 eggs are laid. These eggs also become adults over time and begin to spawn in them. If it is not intervened, it becomes unbearable by constantly reproducing. The earlier you intervene, the easier it is to get rid of head lice. If you wish, we can examine together how lice infect people.
How Do Lice Infect People?
Under this heading how do lice infect humans We will present to you the research of this. These creatures, which we start to itch even when we hear their names, are small metabolic creatures that feed on human blood and live on the scalp. The lice in the egg that have not yet hatched are called vinegar. Those that reach maturity are called lice. Unfortunately a simple hair You can’t weed out plants with screening. These annoying creatures that live on the scalp can be transmitted in more than one way.
If there is a lice problem in one of your relatives, unfortunately, they are creatures that can be transmitted by close contact. Of course, when you wear any clothes of a person with lice or use a comb, pillow, hat, scarf, etc., it can infect you. Lice, which adhere tightly to the scalp and are not easily removed, unfortunately damage your scalp due to excessive itching. If you wish, we can examine together what it is to clean lice in natural ways at home.
How to Remove Lice with Natural Methods at Home?
In this section you how to remove lice at home with natural methods We will present the items. Of course, you can also buy medicines to remove lice from pharmacies. But you can easily clean lice with many methods from ancient times. If you wish, you can examine these methods individually.
- Vinegar: Vinegar is one of the most important methods for removing lice from the scalp. Especially if you use white vinegar, you can easily remove lice from the hair. After taking equal amounts of water and vinegar into a bowl, you can apply a large amount to your hair deeply, especially behind the ears and on the nape, wait for about 2 hours, and then comb your hair with a special lice comb to get rid of lice. Then you need to wash your hair with plenty of shampoo.
- Mayonnaise: It will be enough to feed a large handful of mayonnaise to your hair roots, apply a generous amount especially to the hair roots behind the ears and the nape of the neck for 2 hours, then comb your hair with a special lice comb and then wash your hair 2-3 times with plenty of shampoo and water.
- Vaseline: You need to apply Vaseline to your scalp and leave it overnight. Then, when you get up in the morning, it will be enough to comb your hair with a lice comb by applying baby oil. Then you need to rinse your hair thoroughly by washing it abundantly to get rid of vaseline.
- Olive oil: You need to heat the olive oil so that it does not burn your scalp. Then add a tablespoon of lemon juice and mix well. You should apply the mixture to your hair and scalp and close it with the help of a bone. After waiting like this for one night, you should comb your hair with a special lice comb. Then you should degrease your hair with plenty of shampoo and water.
- Coconut oil: You can apply coconut oil to your hair and scalp and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Then you should clean your hair from dead lice by combing your hair with a special lice comb. Then you should wash your hair with plenty of shampoo and water.
- Olive oil and coconut oil: You should turn olive oil and coconut oil into a solution and wash your hair with this solution. Then apply apple cider vinegar and comb your hair with a lice comb. And again you should rinse your hair with water.
In How Many Days Do Lice Disappear On The Hair?
The average life span is between 30-45 days, and if it does not lay its eggs, which we call lice vinegar, it can live for a maximum of 45 days. But if we take into account that it feeds on our blood and leaves a maximum of 10 vinegar a day, How many days does it take to remove lice applied with natural methods? It is possible If you say, you should apply the recipes we have given above until the lice and vinegar are completely destroyed from your hair.
How Many Days Do Lice Live in a Pillow?
Because lice feed on the blood in the scalp, they can live on our skin for up to 45 days. But when it leaves the human body lice on the pillow or anywhere for a maximum of 48 hours.