The period when coconut oil is included in our lives like a miracle is not far away. We have been enjoying this tropical fruit for about 5-6 years. While we use milk in our meals, we include its oil in our skin and hair care routine.
What are the advantages of coconut oil?
- Coconut oil is an excellent agent, especially for makeup removal.
- It softens your cuticles and makes your manicure easier.
- Help relieve itching by relieving the pain of mosquito bites and sunburns.
- An excellent body scrub when mixed with brown sugar or coffee.
- It is already a great moisturizer on its own. On the face and in the whole body…
- It is also said to whiten teeth and freshen breath. You can try the oil-pulling method (shaking coconut oil in your mouth and holding for 15 minutes).
- Coconut oil has incredible benefits for hair.
I Used Coconut Oil On My Hair For 7 Days
What are the benefits of coconut oil for hair?
- It deeply moisturizes the hair.
- It softens the hair and helps it achieve a smooth appearance.
- It prevents electrification and restrains the fluffiness of the hair.
- It soothes the scalp and acts in the prevention of dandruff.
- It also stimulates the scalp for healthier hair growth.
- It relieves itching on the scalp.
- It protects the hair from sun rays, so it is an ideal hair oil for summer.
How to apply coconut oil to hair?
Coconut oil, which is in solid form, liquefies in an environment warmer than room temperature. You can have coconut oil in liquid form by massaging your scalp, or you can just apply it to your hair ends and wait. To get maximum efficiency from coconut oil, be careful to apply it as a mask. After applying the oil, you can get a more effective result if you wait with a cap on your hair. If your scalp is clean when you apply it, it will allow the oil to be absorbed better.
Bonus: You can include Elidor Coconut Oil collection products for Strong Hair Tips in your hair care routine. Thanks to its unique formula and the Coconut Oil it contains, it prevents breakage by nourishing and protecting the ends of the hair, making the hair visibly stronger and regaining its natural shine.
You can use it with Elidor Strong Hair Tips Series products for better results.
Important note: Always consult your doctor or a hair specialist before adding Coconut Oil directly to your care routine.